Professional Makeup Artist
It is amazing to be able to feel beautiful. We believe that every person is unique and has his/her own beauty.
Sometimes it is important to remind ourselves how gorgeous we are.
With the help of professional makeup we can express our bright personlaities, gain more confidence and empower ourselves to achieve more.
Social and Bridal Makeup
Sweet 15/16 Makeup
Soft Glam Makeup
Trial Bridal Makeup
In this appointment your Makeup Artist and our future Bride will review the desired makeup look to ensure the expected results for your BIG DAY.
This is the perfect time to discuss options and get a better vision for your wedding day.
- Book your reservation ahead of time.
- Have a look in mind. Whether you want dark smoky eyes or a more neutral look, knowing what you want before your appointment is always appreciated.
- Wear a button-up short so your makeup stays untouched by your clothes.
- Your face needs to be clean with absolutely no makeup.
- If your appointment is early in the morning our makeup artist will apply moisturizer/skincare myself.
- If your appointment is later in the day use your usual moisturizer in the morning, and our makeup artist will complete the skincare as needed.
- If you have allergies or want to use your own skincare products, it’s totally ok.
Aftercare the first 24 hours & futher
If you want your makeup to last longer you need to do the following:
- No swimming, running, excessive sweating.
- Change clothes carefully to avoid messing up your makeup.
- Touch up if needed using clean brushes and cotton disks.